Director, B2B MarketingApply Now
Location: Boston, MA
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Level Ex is a medical technology company that has created professional video games for physicians. Founded in Chicago in 2015, Level Ex has united award-winning game developers with top physicians from nationally-recognized hospitals to recreate actual patient cases with an unprecedented level of realism. The company’s mobile app, VR and AR experiences present scenarios to diagnose and perform procedures on life-like virtual patients to advance decision- making skills with real patients. Used by over 350,000 healthcare professionals, these games sharpen cognitive and analytical skills applied at the point-of-care, exposing physicians to new techniques, devices and therapies in a fully-responsive, hyper-realistic and risk-free environment.
Level Ex’s games score clinicians based on their accuracy, speed, and damage caused to the virtual patient to improve their skills. Practitioners can also earn CME credits directly through the apps.
We’re now looking for a Director of Healthcare Marketing to create and execute the company’s B2B marketing strategy for its suite of mobile-based video games targeting physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals.
The ideal candidate has experience working on early-stage brands, can work lock-step in a fast-paced startup, and probably geeks out about medicine, video games, or both! You must have experience with creative strategy across both offline and digital channels, maintaining brand consistency, building product messaging, developing advertising campaigns, collaborating with sales and product specialists on retention tactics, marketing program measurement, working with marketing agencies, and supervisor/manager experience.
- Work closely with sales leadership, develop best-in-industry tools and resources for sales organization (e.g. sales presentations, demonstrations, sell-sheets, product guides, case studies, etc.)
- Distill product vision, brand vision, and strategic objectives into B2B marketing plans to drive inbound leads and support sales KPIs
- Execute pharma-facing marketing programs and tactics to support brand strategy and drive awareness, conversion and retention for the initial launch to market and beyond
- Work with sales to drive activity to the top of the funnel, generating inbound and outbound leads and increasing conversions
- Oversee marketing reporting functions across the team and own KPI dashboards used across the organization
- Work cross-functionally with other commercial team members: Consumer Marketing, Digital Marketing, PR, Sales, and Market Access to ensure alignment and/or harmony of the core brand message platform and initiatives across all stakeholder audiences
- Support product and design teams in key feature decisions and roadmap planning, user journeys/personas and marketing IT projects
- Manage related spending, accruals, invoices, and develop marketing forecasts based on marketing plans
- Own corporate marketing including website, investor materials, internal and external newsletters, and company digital reputation
- Own and manage all PR including earned, paid, and PR agency management
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (life science, marketing, business)
- 7 – 10 year’s experience marketing technology products to enterprises
- Experience working at a small company/start- up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills; comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Ability to manage and prioritize strategies, initiatives and workload proactively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong writing skills with proven success in authoring content
- Highly analytical, strong understanding of product engagement metrics and
- tracking/attribution platforms. Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Experience working with creative teams and/or agencies including creative brief development
- Exceptional project management skills including coordination, communication and adherence to budget and completion goals, prioritization and troubleshooting
- Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations with some direction and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company options
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k plan with matching, flex spending account, and commuter benefits
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules in a team-focused environment
How To Apply
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit for this key role using the provided link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
No Agencies/Recruiters, please
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.