Director, Growth Marketing (Mobile Apps)Apply Now
Location: Boston, MA
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Level Ex is a medical technology company that has created professional video games for physicians. Founded in Chicago in 2015, Level Ex has united award-winning game developers with top physicians from nationally-recognized hospitals to recreate actual patient cases with an unprecedented level of realism. The company’s mobile app, VR and AR experiences present scenarios to diagnose and perform procedures on life-like virtual patients to advance decision- making skills with real patients. Used by over 350,000 healthcare professionals, these games sharpen cognitive and analytical skills applied at the point-of-care, exposing physicians to new techniques, devices and therapies in a fully-responsive, hyper-realistic and risk-free environment.
Level Ex’s games score clinicians based on their accuracy, speed, and damage caused to the virtual patient to improve their skills. Practitioners can also earn CME credits directly through the apps.
We’re now looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to create and execute the company’s B2C strategy and audience development programs (user acquisition and retention) for its suite of mobile-based video games targeting physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals.
The ideal candidate has experience working on early-stage brands, can work lock-step in a fast-paced startup, and probably geeks out about medicine, video games, or both! You must have experience with creative strategy across digital channels, maintaining brand consistency, building product messaging, developing advertising campaigns, collaborating with product management on retention tactics, marketing program measurement, working with marketing agencies, and supervisor/manager experience.
- Develop and implement customer acquisition strategy to ensure significant user growth
- Effectively develop, implement and manage digital and influencer marketing programs targeting healthcare professionals.
- Ensure that Level Ex’s prospective users know who we are, what we do and how they can benefit from using our products
- Distill product vision and brand vision through creative development. Ensure consistent brand and product communication across the organization
- Develop and lead digital marketing campaigns to include: social media, marketing analytics and optimization
- Own the mobile app user growth strategy under the CMO: acquisition and retention marketing plans across the company for suite of 6 to 8 mobile applications (available on iOS and Android)
- Develop front-end UA campaign creative with art team, design ongoing A/B testing plans, and all retention messaging to hit company KPIs (e.g. email, in-app and push notifications)
- Own the tech stack of UA and CRM solutions for the department and work closely with engineering to effectively integrate and maintain all software
- Act as the subject matter expert of mobile marketing best practices and working closely with other stakeholders to uphold those best practices
- Responsible for dashboards/reporting/analysis of UA/CRM KPIs, campaign analytics, and other essential data reports (working closely with analysts)
- Manage the delivery of traffic into client advertising campaigns, oversee execution of client reporting and shape narrative of campaign performance to clients
- Additionally own campaign operations, troubleshooting, budget management, forecasting
- Identify new platforms and channels for testing over time
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (marketing, business)
- 7 – 10 year’s experience marketing mobile applications or mobile-based solutions
- Experience growing a mobile app audience
- Experience working at a small company/start- up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills; comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Ability to manage and prioritize strategies, initiatives and workload proactively in a fast- paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Hands on experience or supervised digital marketing teams running advertising with large publishers (e.g. Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Instagram, and similar digital marketing platforms)
- Strong writing skills with proven success in authoring content
- Highly analytical, strong understanding of product engagement metrics and tracking/attribution platforms. Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Experience working with creative teams and/or agencies including creative brief development
- Exceptional project management skills including coordination, communication and adherence to budget and completion goals, prioritization and troubleshooting
- Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations with some direction and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company options
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k plan with matching, flex spending account, and commuter benefits
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules in a team-focused environment
How To Apply
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit for this key role using the provided link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
No Agencies/Recruiters, please
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.