Medical Submissions Project CoordinatorApply Now
Level Ex is an award-winning game studio creating industry-leading mobile, AR, and VR games for doctors. The company uses video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to capture the challenges of medical practice—engaging large audiences of practicing physicians with medical apps that feature ultra-realistic virtual patients. Through using state-of-the-art visual effects and game design methodologies, we’re revolutionizing the way physicians keep up-to-speed about disease presentations, challenging cases, the latest surgical techniques, and new medical devices and drug therapies to stay sharp in their specialties.
Level Ex has grown exponentially in just three years, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for a resourceful, organized Medical Submissions Project Coordinator with a background in Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) to join our growing team.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Be an expert and single point of contact for in brand-specific Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) systems
- Prepare and submit all MLR submissions, including coordination with appropriate client contacts and tracking all revisions
- Collaborate with the account team and Senior Project Manager to provide creative solutions to timing and budget constraints
- Update weekly internal status reports and lead weekly internal meetings
- Set up internal meetings along with creating and sharing internal contact reports
- Monitor timelines and generate weekly finance reports
- Create and maintain quarterly financial forecasting for all brands with the supervision of a Senior Project Manager
- Anticipate team concerns and resolve them to maintain efficient workflow
Who We Want To Meet
- Editorial experience with 2 or more years of writing/editing/proofreading
- Healthcare agency or digital health company experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Science/Medicine
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical devices terminology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Effective and professional communication, with both internal and external team members
- Excellent time management skills and a track record of adhering to staggered timelines
- Team oriented, self-motivated, and not egocentric
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Veeva Vault/Zinc and the MLR environment and review process
- Experience with online document submission portals
- Experience using Confluence for documenting and communicating goals
How We Make You Happy
- Creating games that genuinely make a difference in people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k plan with matching, flex spending account, and commuter benefits
- Unlimited cold brew coffee, beer, and tasty snacks
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules in a team-focused environment
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit for this important role using the provided link. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
No Agencies/Recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.